Nostalgic...

I just finished reading Super Perceptions.. Urban Legend for the Nth time I suppose.. Supernova thanks for documenting the most wonderful moments of our lives. (sounds like I am thanking a super hero for rescuing us from doom). I used to think Delhi University is 'the' place where I want to be. But, I do not belong there any more. Getting admission into MA was like my second coming into 'my' space. Supernova calls me a 'bad judge of people' but I realised, its places as well. I am a bad judge in short.
People make places worthwhile. Places otherwise do not hold the same importance. I have finally realised this and have been realising this everyday. Thanks to Hitesh, I am at least surviving in that otherwise super sincere class room packed with aliens.
I flip through the diary from college. The last few pages are from people whom I got to know more after college.
Its fun to read those few especially, as it looks the diary was forced on the poor souls. :) But true gentlemen as they were, they went on to write some gracious words. I would like to share a few here....

Tenzin: "I like Du Beat a lot ......." (really? this one is my favourite)
"I think you are president of every damn society of our college" ...
"U have made Ramjas English famous"
"Thank you for sparing 3 pages"
"Roll no. 1045"

Vineet: "Your collection of Hindi jokes is as big as mine"......
"Rock on".......
"We come from opposite poles of morals, it is pleasantly surprising" ...

[PS: you forgot our "hair raising" competitions vineet. Which you won hands down]

Though, Panna I knew better than the other two gentlemen.. Here was his observation...
Panna: "You are a fun girl who is very fast with signing blank certificates and you sit cross legged on the desk" [observation :)]
"you have a sense of humour as low as mine"
"PS: You are welcome..."

Miss the good old days.


Labels: